Sunday, October 14, 2007

Human interactions

I sometimes do get into pointless meaningless conversations over nothing and that mean nothing to me. Most of the time the conversations are about my friends being in bad relationships, allways arguing, or just anything else like that. This leads me to believe that most people aren't friends anymore. People have become more of colleagues than friends. People just know eachother enough to say hellow or have a friendly conversation. People have many reasons for doing that. Some people don't want to get hurt. Some people don't want to get dragged into someone elses business. I am the opposite of that standard. I don't like to have standoff relationships with people. I have a group of about 5-7 people that i trust with my life. I love to have people that will have my back in a tough situation, or will just help me out in a tough situation. It seems to me that everyone is much easier to get along with and friendlier when they have alot of people who care for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People have become more of colleagues than friends.

I've never heard it put that way, but I couldn't agree more. I think it's amazing that as we get "closer" to people through social networking sites and online games we seem to actually be getting "farther" away from real human interaction. Quite a paradox.

BTW - I guess you figured out how to get me to read your blog posts. ::grin::